You like working in an IT environment that is constantly evolving, and where the emphasis is on great customer service? S3 Technologies is the perfect place for you!
S3 Technologies is a leader in the field of IT outsourcing consulting and services in Greater Montreal with a bilingual SMB clientele in a number of different fields. It is a young, dynamic and ambitious company with more than 65 employees, where everyone has the skills to manage a wide range of networks, infrastructures, applications and cloud services. Would you like to learn more about the services offered and the culture of the company? Visit now www.s3tech.ca!
In an environment where everyone contributes to the evolution of the company, you will be led to surpass yourself continuously. You will create relationships with our various customers and you will play an important role in achieving a high level of customer satisfaction! You will also be able to meet many challenges related to solving problems that will be assigned to you.
What is an Accounting Technician?
In this role, you will work with the Financial Controller. You will assist the Controller in managing the day-to-day operations of the accounting cycle. You will take over the supervision of the accounts payable and receivable.
Do you like accounting , are you conscientious and looking for a job that allows you to put your analytical mind forward? The Accounting Technician position is perfect for you!
As an Accounting Technician, you …
- Will be responsible for managing the accounts payable
- Will be responsible for accounts receivable management
- Will participate in the end of month procedures: reconciliation of bank accounts , month-end journal entries, depreciation , revision of inventory etc.
- Will be responsible for government remits
- Make cashflow forecasts
The list of tasks is not exhaustive, you could be required to perform other related tasks!
- Full understanding of the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP);
- Bilingual in both official languages;
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook);
- Strong organizational skills, critical thinking and problem- solving skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience;
- Knowledge of Quickbooks is required.
- Competitive salary, according to your experience;
- Office 5 minutes walk from the Place des Festivals, in downtown Montreal;
- Group Insurance and Group RRSP ;
- Young and dynamic corporate culture;
- Several social and sports activities during the year, including two family weekends outside Montreal;
- Discounts on the Opus Card;
- Space of games and relaxation at the office to allow you to relax;
- Gym and showers on site, if you want to keep fit!
You think you are the ideal candidate for the job ? Apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org to join a winning team ! Only selected applicants will be contacted.