Wow the client + Be Ambitious + Always learning + Not all about IT + Work hard play hard celebrate + Embrace change
S3 Technologies is a leader in the field of IT services in the Greater Montreal area with a bilingual SMB clientele in a number of different fields. It is a young, dynamic and ambitious company with more than 80 employees. In an environment where everyone contributes to the evolution of the company, you will be led to surpass yourself continuously.
S3 Technologies is currently offering an excellent career opportunity for an IT SPECIALIST. As an IT specialist, you will have to communicate with our clients and users on a daily basis, by phone or email. You’ll need to think on your feet and use your broad technical knowledge to remotely identify, troubleshoot, and resolve user issues on a variety of devices – workstations, laptops, smart phones, and other peripherals. You’ll also configure devices, perform maintenance tasks, manage inventory, and update documentation. You will have to follow-up with our clients, update our systems and document your interventions.
In this role, you’ll have hands-on experience working with Office 365, Exchange, Windows 7/8/10, iOS/Android phones, Windows Server 2008/2019, Active Directory, DHCP/DNS, VMware, and more.
What success looks like
BY 3 MONTHS…
- You’ll have integrated with your assigned team members & manager
- You’ll have a good grasp on important service desk process’s & procedures
- You’ll be comfortable & ready to join the service desk on-call rotation
BY 6 MONTHS…
- You’ll have comprehensive technical knowledge on your teams largest assigned clients
- You’ll be comfortable becoming an SME for potential new assigned client(s) on your team
Top Job Responsibilities
- Understand and analyze client requests to identify the priority and impact;
- Support, install, configure and troubleshoot remotely all kind of applications;
- Support, install, configure and troubleshoot remotely computers and peripherals;
- Support, install, configure and troubleshoot remotely mobile devices;
- Follow-up with clients by phone and email about the evolution of their request;
- Document interventions and update our internal systems.