You like working in an environment that is constantly evolving, and where the emphasis is on great customer service? S3 Technologies is the perfect place for you!
S3 Technologies is a leader in the field of IT outsourcing consulting and services in Greater Montreal with a bilingual SMB clientele in a number of different fields. It is a young, dynamic and ambitious company with almost 100 employees, where everyone has the skills to manage a wide range of networks, infrastructures, applications and cloud services. Would you like to learn more about the services offered and the culture of the company?
In an environment where everyone contributes to the evolution of the company, you will be led to surpass yourself continuously. You will create relationships with potential customers and you will play an important role in achieving our sales goals!
What is an Onsite IT Specialist?
In this role, you’ll be on the road and interacting with our clients and users on a daily basis at various sites across the Montreal area.
While at our clients’ offices, you’ll need to think on your feet and use your broad technical knowledge to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve user issues on a variety of devices – workstations, laptops, smart phones, and other peripherals. You’ll also configure devices, perform maintenance tasks, manage inventory, and update documentation.
In this role, you’ll have hands-on experience working with Office 365, Exchange, Windows 7 through Windows 10, iOS/Android phones, Windows Server 2008-2019, Active Directory, DHCP/DNS, VMware, and more.
You like contact with people, you are conscientious and you are looking for a job that allows you to put forward your high level of customer service, your autonomy and your ability to solve problems and find solutions? The position of Onsite IT Specialist is just for you!
As an Onsite IT Specialist, you will have to…
- Install, configure, and diagnose client workstations and equipment (hardware and software);
- Go on site to support customers or projects that can’t be performed remotely as well as maintenance routines;
- Verify and diagnose servers, network hardware, and other infrastructure issues with the help of our System Administrators;
- Document in detail the activities carried out as well as the technical information collected;
- Assist the support team by solving remote customer problems when in the S3 office;
- Participate in on-call rotation.