You like working in an IT environment that is constantly evolving, and where the emphasis is on great customer service? S3 Technologies is the perfect place for you!
S3 Technologies is a leader in the field of IT outsourcing consulting and services in Greater Montreal with a bilingual SMB clientele in a number of different fields. It is a young, dynamic and ambitious company with more than 80 employees, where everyone has the skills to manage a wide range of networks, infrastructures, applications and cloud services. Would you like to learn more about the services offered and the culture of the company? Visit now www.s3tech.ca!
In an environment where everyone contributes to the evolution of the company, you will be led to surpass yourself continuously. You will create relationships with our various customers and you will play an important role in achieving a high level of customer satisfaction! You will also be able to meet many challenges related to solving problems that will be assigned to you.
What is an Onsite IT Specialist?
In this role, you’ll be on the road and interacting with our clients and users on a daily basis at various sites across the Montreal area.
While at our clients’ offices, you’ll need to think on your feet and use your broad technical knowledge to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve user issues on a variety of devices – workstations, laptops, smart phones, and other peripherals. You’ll also configure devices, perform maintenance tasks, manage inventory, and update documentation.
In this role, you’ll have hands-on experience working with Office 365, Exchange, Windows 7 through Windows 10, iOS/Android phones, Windows Server 2008-2019, Active Directory, DHCP/DNS, VMware, and more.
You like contact with people, you are conscientious and you are looking for a job that allows you to put forward your high level of customer service, your autonomy and your ability to solve problems and find solutions? The position of Onsite IT Specialist is just for you!
As an Onsite IT Specialist, you will have to…
- Install, configure, and diagnose client workstations and equipment (hardware and software);
- Go on site to support customers or projects that can’t be performed remotely as well as maintenance routines;
- Verify and diagnose servers, network hardware, and other infrastructure issues with the help of our System Administrators;
- Document in detail the activities carried out as well as the technical information collected;
- Assist the support team by solving remote customer problems when in the S3 office;
- Participate in on-call rotation.
- Degree in IT or related field;
- Good communicator, able to communicate effectively with peers and clients even in stressful situations;
- Perfectly bilingual in French and English, both oral and written;
- Excellent customer service skills and good listening skills;
- Strong knowledge of operating systems for Microsoft users;
- Experience in diagnosing hardware problems and replacing PCs and servers;
- Experience configuring and diagnosing problems on mobile devices;
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft networking and server operating systems;
- Own a valid Canadian driver’s license and car.
- Competitive salary, depending on your experience;
- 5 minute walk from Place des Festivals, in downtown Montreal;
- Group insurance and group RRSP;
- Young and dynamic corporate culture;
- Several social and sporting activities during the year, including two family weekends outside Montreal;
- Opus card paid in part by the company;
- Space for games and relaxation in the office to allow you to relax;
- Gym and showers on site, if you want to keep fit!
You think you are the ideal candidate for the job? Apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org to join a winning team! Only selected candidates will be contacted.