You like working in an IT environment that is constantly evolving, and where the emphasis is on great customer service? S3 Technologies is the perfect place for you!
S3 Technologies is a leader in the field of IT outsourcing consulting and services in Greater Montreal with a bilingual SMB clientele in a number of different fields. It is a young, dynamic and ambitious company with more than 65 employees, where everyone has the skills to manage a wide range of networks, infrastructures, applications and cloud services. Would you like to learn more about the services offered and the culture of the company? Visit now www.s3tech.ca!
In an environment where everyone contributes to the evolution of the company, you will be led to surpass yourself continuously. You will create relationships with our various customers and you will play an important role in achieving a high level of customer satisfaction! You will also be able to meet many challenges related to solving problems that will be assigned to you.
What is an IT Specialist?
In this role, you will have to communicate with our clients and users on a daily basis, by phone or email. You’ll need to think on your feet and use your broad technical knowledge to remotely identify, troubleshoot, and resolve user issues on a variety of devices – workstations, laptops, smart phones, and other peripherals. You’ll also configure devices, perform maintenance tasks, manage inventory, and update documentation. You will have to follow-up with our clients, update our systems and document your interventions.
In this role, you’ll have hands-on experience working with Office 365, Exchange, Windows 7/8/10, iOS/Android phones, Windows Server 2008/2019, Active Directory, DHCP/DNS, VMware, and more.
You like contact with people, you are conscientious and you are looking for a job that allows you to put forward your high level of customer service, your autonomy and your ability to solve problems and find solutions? The position of IT Specialist is just for you!
As an IT Specialist, you will have to…
- Understand and analyze client requests to identify the priority and impact;
- Support, install, configure and troubleshoot remotely all kind of applications;
- Support, install, configure and troubleshoot remotely computers and peripherals;
- Support, install, configure and troubleshoot remotely mobile devices;
- Follow-up with clients by phone and email about the evolution of their request;
- Document interventions and update our internal systems.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in the configuration/installation/troubleshooting of Windows 7 through Windows 10, Office 2008-2016, Mac OS X;
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in PC and portable material (PC and laptop hardware);
- Intermediate knowledge in mobile smartphones, iPhone, Android, etc., printers, DHCP and DNS protocols, TCP/IP, Active Directory, Clients Terminal Services;
- Basic to intermediate knowledge in VPN, Windows Server 2008-2019, Exchange, Office 365
- Perfectly bilingual in French and in English, written and spoken;
- Basic knowledge in Citrix, Blackberry servers (BES), antispam services;
- Asset : Knowledge in Wyse Terminals, Cisco IOS, Veeam Backup & Replication, RMM, PSA Certification A+, MCTS
- DEC or equivalent diploma.
- Competitive salary, depending on your experience;
- 5 minute walk from Place des Festivals, in downtown Montreal;
- Group insurance and group RRSP;
- Young and dynamic corporate culture;
- Several social and sporting activities during the year, including two family weekends outside Montreal;
- Opus card paid in part by the company;
- Space for games and relaxation in the office to allow you to relax;
- Gym and showers on site, if you want to keep fit!