You like working in an IT environment that is constantly evolving, and where the emphasis is on great customer service? S3 Technologies is the perfect place for you!
S3 Technologies is a leader in the field of IT outsourcing consulting and services in Greater Montreal with a bilingual SMB clientele in a number of different fields. It is a young, dynamic and ambitious company with more than 80 employees, where everyone has the skills to manage a wide range of networks, infrastructures, applications and cloud services. Would you like to learn more about the services offered and the culture of the company? Visit now www.s3tech.ca!
In an environment where everyone contributes to the evolution of the company, you will be led to surpass yourself continuously. You will create relationships with our various customers and you will play an important role in achieving a high level of customer satisfaction! You will also be able to meet many challenges related to solving problems that will be assigned to you.
You like to dig your head to find the best solutions, you are conscientious and you are looking for a job that allows you to surpass yourself at all times and that puts forward your autonomy? The role of Systems Administrator is perfect for you!
What is a Systems Administrator ?
In this role, you will analyze and create the technical plan for the implementation of projects. One of your main responsibilities will be to evaluate, plan and execute the tasks related to the projects. You will identify project-related issues and make recommendations to minimize risks while respecting industry best practices at all times. You will work jointly with the project coordinator and/project manager in the delivery of the project. You will also work with external consultants and suppliers during solutions migrations. You will also be responsible for testing the new solutions and ensuring their quality.
As a Systems Administrator, you will have to …
• Establish the plan of the project
• Provide analysis, expertise and evaluation of project deliverables
• Autonomously Execute infrastructure projects
• Install and configure a broad set of technologies for infrastructure projects
• Set up system updates, patches, and equipment configuration
• Document all changes to the project and report frequently on project progress to team members
• Properly plan and configure monitoring
• Make sure deadlines are respected
• Coordinate the migration of solutions, test these new solutions and ensure their quality
• Provide support to teams responsible for delivering services when implementing projects;
• Supervise support activities following implementation
The list of these tasks is not exhaustive, you may have to carry out other related tasks!
• DEC in a job-related field, or equivalent
• 5 years of IT experience as a system administrator
• 2 years of experience in project execution
• Fluency in English and French, both oral and written
• Experience configuring, installing and deploying solutions such as; Active Directory, LAN / WAN, firewall, switch, wireless technology, Exchange, Office 365, etc.
• Experience with Cisco, Dell and Fortinet
• Computer problem solving skills (hardware and software)
• Basic scripting skills
- Competitive salary, depending on your experience;
- 5 minute walk from Place des Festivals, in downtown Montreal;
- Group insurance and group RRSP;
- Young and dynamic corporate culture;
- Several social and sporting activities during the year, including two family weekends outside Montreal;
- Opus card paid in part by the company;
- Space for games and relaxation in the office to allow you to relax;
- Gym and showers on site, if you want to keep fit!