About S3 …
You like working in an IT environment that is constantly evolving, and where the emphasis is on great customer service? S3 Technologies is the perfect place for you!
S3 Technologies is a leader in the field of IT outsourcing consulting and services in Greater Montreal with a bilingual SMB clientele in a number of different fields. It is a young, dynamic and ambitious company with more than 60 employees, where everyone has the skills to manage a wide range of networks, infrastructures, applications and cloud services. Would you like to learn more about the services offered and the culture of the company? Visit now www.s3tech.ca!
In an environment where everyone contributes to the evolution of the company, you will be led to surpass yourself continuously. You will create relationships with our various customers and you will play an important role in achieving a high level of customer satisfaction! You will also be able to meet many challenges related to solving problems that will be assigned to you.
What is a Project Manager?
As part of the team Projects and reporting to the Project Team Manager, the manager projects IT is responsible for carrying out the projects. To do this, he must constantly watch the smooth running of the projects assigned to it . To this end, it is his responsibility to inform the client of the progress of the project, any problems that may affect the schedule and which could have an impact on the budget, and to coordinate the communication, as much between the teams involved in the project as with the client . He / she must inform all the persons concerned of the developments, requests, modifications and evolutions related to the project.
As a Project Manager, you will ….
- Take care of the management as well as the complete implementation of projects.
- Follow-up with the various stakeholders working on the project to ensure barrier-free delivery by planning the necessary activities to carry out the project
- Build a good relationship with clients and internal teams , as well as coordinate the transition of projects to the support department
- Coordinate communication between the various stakeholders
- Take the minutes of the different meetings
- Ensure regular monitoring and manage budget of the project all steps alons the way
- Inform your team or colleagues of issues that may affect the client relationship
- Make sure to keep all documents and files related to the project up-to-date
- Ensure the coordination and support of new customers
- Experience in the field of IT required
- Experience in a management role or project coordination
- Strong communication skills , both oral and written
- Strong skills in terms of time management and organizational management in a rapidly changing e nvironment
- Ability to manage multiple files at the same time
- Perfectly bilingual in French and English, oral and written;
- Meticulous, organized, structured , proactive
- DEC or equivalent diploma
- PMP certification (asset)
• Competitive salary, depending on your experience;
• 5 minute walk from Place des Festivals, in downtown Montreal;
• Group insurance and group RRSP;
• Young and dynamic corporate culture;
• Several social and sporting activities during the year, including two family weekends outside Montreal;
• Opus card paid in part by the company;
• Space for games and relaxation in the office to allow you to relax;
• Gym and showers on site, if you want to keep fit!
You think you are the ideal candidate for the job? Apply now to email@example.com to join a winning team! Only selected candidates will be contacted.