You like working in an environment that is constantly evolving, and where the emphasis is on great customer service? S3 Technologies is the perfect place for you!
S3 Technologies is a leader in the field of IT outsourcing consulting and services in Greater Montreal with a bilingual SMB clientele in a number of different fields. It is a young, dynamic and ambitious company with more than 65 employees, where everyone has the skills to manage a wide range of networks, infrastructures, applications and cloud services. Would you like to learn more about the services offered and the culture of the company? Visit now www.s3tech.ca!
In an environment where everyone contributes to the evolution of the company, you will be led to surpass yourself continuously. You will create relationships with potential customers and you will play an important role in achieving our sales goals!
What is a Sales Representative?
In this role, your first goal will be to promote the company’s services for potential clients of the Montreal area. You will develop sales opportunities by means of prospecting activities (phone calls, networking, client presentations, etc.), in order to create ties with new clients that meet the standard qualifications, typically SMEs of 50 to 250 employees.
During the sales process, you will be called upon to work in collaboration with the Account Managers and the Technical Advisors. You will have to be proactive, determined, self-sufficient, and dedicated towards potential clientele.
Finally, you must be a “hunter” type of person: you will be given no leads, so it will be your responsibility to generate autonomously the ones that will lead to business relations with new clients.
You like contact with people, you are proactive and determined and you are looking for a job that allows you to meet new challenges every day? The position of Sales Representative is right for you!
As a Sales Representative, you will have to…
- Seek out and prospect new customer accounts, and generate sales opportunities;
- Participate in the company’s growth by developing sales opportunities through “cold calls”, client visits, presentations, networking activities, etc.;
- Develop and maintain good business relations with potential clients;
- Reach the established targets of new accounts development;
- Ensure proper management of sales activities, and adopt professional sales techniques in the aim of targeting accurately and offering the appropriate services;
- Establish sales projections;
- Write sales reports.
- The list of these tasks is not exhaustive, you may have to carry out other related tasks!
- University education;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in developing business service sales (“hunter” type);
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT sales;
- Fluently bilingual, both oral and written;
- 100% – A1 – 5 star “hunter” seller profile;
- Good negotiator possessing good communication skills;
- Proven prospection and business-to-business sales abilities;
- Proven ability to reach challenging sales targets;
- Ease with vulgarising IT concepts;
- Professional, dynamic, and self-sufficient approach to work;
- Sales experience with people from the financial sector is a plus;
- Owning a valid driver’s licence and a car is required.
- Competitive salary, depending on your experience;
- 5 minute walk from Place des Festivals, in downtown Montreal;
- Group insurance and group RRSP;
- Young and dynamic corporate culture;
- Several social and sporting activities during the year, including two family weekends outside Montreal;
- Opus card paid in part by the company;
- Space for games and relaxation in the office to allow you to relax;
- Gym and showers on site, if you want to keep fit!