You like working in an IT environment that is constantly evolving, and where the emphasis is on great customer service? S3 Technologies is the perfect place for you!
S3 Technologies is a leader in the field of IT outsourcing consulting and services in Greater Montreal with a bilingual SMB clientele in a number of different fields. It is a young, dynamic and ambitious company with more than 80 employees, where everyone has the skills to manage a wide range of networks, infrastructures, applications and cloud services. Would you like to learn more about the services offered and the culture of the company? Visit now www.s3tech.ca!
In an environment where everyone contributes to the evolution of the company, you will be led to surpass yourself continuously. You will create relationships with our various customers and you will play an important role in achieving a high level of customer satisfaction! You will also be able to meet many challenges related to solving problems that will be assigned to you.
What is a Service Manager?
Part of the Service Delivery team and reporting to the Director of Managed Services, the Service Manager is in a key position to ensure customer service delivery is up to the highest standards. The main responsibilities of the Service Manager revolve around three main areas:
- Operational liaison with Customers, Account Management team, Procurement and Management, in real time
- Ensure optimal service delivery, both in terms of quality, satisfaction, and service level commitment (SLA)
- Build, maintain, and enforce customer-specific operating processes
The Service Manager works closely with the Director of Managed Services and interacts with others across all departments within the company; acting as the first escalation point for assigned customers, with whom strong relationships must be maintained.
The Service Manager must demonstrate strong client service and strong organizational skills. At the technical level, they must have a high-level understanding of the issues our customers are experiencing to ensure they can be appropriately managed and resolved.
- Operational liaison with Customers, Account Management team, Procurement and Management, in real time:
- Assist the procurement team, after receiving orders, to assign requests and products to the appropriate Managed Services teams
- Keep Account Managers up-to-date on all events that may impact customer relationships or their level of satisfaction with our service
- Apply contract limits by managing the application of agreement terms and obtaining the necessary approvals from customers and Account Managers
- Assist the Account Management team with all customer inquiries such as investigating complaints and escalations, reports and metrics related to service levels, etc.
- Ensure optimal service delivery in terms of quality, satisfaction, and service level commitment (SLA):
- Create and evaluate tickets based on existing priorities for Managed Services teams
- Work with clients and Team Leads to clarify information, establish, and manage expectations
- Clearly identify requests, communicate, and escalate them to the resources accordingly
- Manage the overflow of support requests calls and assist users waiting on the phone
- Monitor the evolution of tickets and proactively offer escalation options, if necessary
- Ensure that customer service agreements are respected
- Develop good relationships with key customer contacts and support daily communication; act as the customer’s primary point of contact for support requests
- Establish recurring follow-up calls with primary customer IT contacts
- Understand the organizational structure and priorities of customers to effectively manage their support requests
- Provide feedback that can help improve the quality of service and set realistic expectations on the part of the client
- Provide the Service Delivery Manager with feedback on recurring support requests or incidents that cause dissatisfaction repeatedly
- Plan and coordinate onsite Technicians and subcontractors for customer appointments, prioritizing the workload
- Manage the schedule and the punctuality of the Technicians on site
- Manage customer expectations related to the availability of technicians on site
- Build, maintain and enforce customer-specific operating processes:
- Ensure the procedures are respected by all the service team resources, including the technicians on site
- Work with clients to build and maintain service-specific business processes, including hiring and termination forms, new computers, etc.
- Work with Team Leads to make these processes operational, especially during the initial support phase of new clients
- Propose improvements and optimizations of these procedures
- Make sure to maintain an emergency contact list of decision makers and authorizers
- Make sure to keep the list of contacts able to contact support up to date in our ticketing tools
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a role of IT Support coordinator or Customer Service manager
- Strong communication skills, the ability to calmly direct others as to the actions to be undertaken, even in the most stressful situations. Must have good phone skills
- Skills to develop and manage client relationships;
- Excellent customer service skills and good listening skills;
- Strong skills in time management and organizational management in a rapidly evolving environment;
- Experience in computer support;
- Perfectly bilingual in French and English, both oral and written;
- Meticulous, organized, structured;
- DEC or equivalent diploma.
- Competitive salary, depending on your experience;
- 5 minute walk from Place des Festivals, in downtown Montreal;
- Group insurance and group RRSP;
- Young and dynamic corporate culture;
- Several social and sporting activities during the year, including two family weekends outside Montreal;
- Opus card paid in part by the company;
- Space for games and relaxation in the office to allow you to relax;
- Gym and showers on site, if you want to keep fit!
You think you are the ideal candidate for the job? Apply now to email@example.com to join a winning team! Only selected candidates will be contacted.