About S3 …
You like working in an IT environment that is constantly evolving, and where the emphasis is on great customer service? S3 Technologies is the perfect place for you!
S3 Technologies is a leader in the field of IT outsourcing consulting and services in Greater Montreal with a bilingual SMB clientele in a number of different fields. It is a young, dynamic and ambitious company with more than 80 employees, where everyone has the skills to manage a wide range of networks, infrastructures, applications and cloud services. Would you like to learn more about the services offered and the culture of the company? Visit now www.s3tech.ca!
In an environment where everyone contributes to the evolution of the company, you will be led to surpass yourself continuously. You will create relationships with our various customers and you will play an important role in achieving a high level of customer satisfaction! You will also be able to meet many challenges related to solving problems that will be assigned to you.You like to dig your head to find the best solutions, you are conscientious and you are looking for a job that allows you to surpass yourself at all times and that puts forward your autonomy? The role of Systems Administrator is perfect for you!
What is a Systems Administrator?
Working within the Service Delivery team and reporting to the Infrastructure Team Manager, the System Administrator is responsible for processing all client requests that have been escalated by IT specialists. Combining his experience and knowledge with that of his team, his role is to detect and solve problems that have been assigned to them in a professional and efficient manner, in order to satisfy the client at the highest level. By providing a resolution and impact schedule for the customer to the Service Manager, the System Administrator plays a central role in ensuring that the customer’s expectations of support deadlines are met. When the resolution of a problem exceeds its expertise or control, the System Administrator must determine the appropriate team or provider to forward the incident and ensure that the transfer is complete. In the same way, he will also receive requests from other teams within the company to cooperate on problem solving within his area of expertise.
As a Systems Administrator, you will have to …
• Provide high quality support to our customers by meeting or exceeding contractual commitments:
• Resolve the majority of escalated incidents using the available tools and documentation and by thoroughly researching known issues;
• Manage your own ticket queue by prioritizing requests
• Forward incidents to the next level after using all internal resources;
• Work with external vendors to resolve escalated incidents;
• Ensure that service levels are respected
• Identify high priority tickets and communicate effectively through the means put in place;
• Assist the Support Center in periods of overflow;
• Provide feedback that can increase the quality of service and define customer expectations by providing relevant insight to service managers on recurring incidents or inefficiencies within the service team;
• Participate in the rotation of on-call shifts;
• Document issues and establish resolution procedures for the Service Center.
The list of these tasks is not exhaustive, you may have to carry out other related tasks!
• 5 years of experience in IT support or in a server management position;
• Excellent communication skills, able to communicate effectively with peers and clients even in stressful situations;
• Perfectly bilingual in French and English, oral and written;
• Excellent customer service skills and good listening skills;
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft operating systems;
• Good knowledge of network devices;
• Diploma in IT or related field.
• Competitive salary, depending on your experience;
• 5 minute walk from Place des Festivals, in downtown Montreal;
• Group insurance and group RRSP;
• Young and dynamic corporate culture;
• Several social and sporting activities during the year, including two family weekends outside Montreal;
• Opus card paid in part by the company;
• Space for games and relaxation in the office to allow you to relax;
• Gym and showers on site, if you want to keep fit!
You think you are the ideal candidate for the job? Apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org to join a winning team! Only selected candidates will be contacted.