No one questions the importance of IT security, not with all the reports of small to mid-sized businesses suffering cyber intrusions resulting in loss of data, or customer data being stolen then used to hack into your clients’ personal accounts. With the threat of ransomware, malware, and credential theft through email phishing, there is a lot to think about and plan for related to cyber security. That’s why we work vigilantly to implement processes that ensure protection while keeping pace with industry best practices.
MANAGED SERVICES TO PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS
We provide managed security services where we will serve as your dedicated cybersecurity team or provide the supplemental services you need to assist your internal IT staff.
- Complete Multi-layered Security Protection & Support
- 24/7 Proactive Network Monitoring
- Fully Managed Security Information & Event Management Services (SIEM)
- Security Assessments
- Network Vulnerability Scans
- Security Awareness Programs & Training
- Email Phishing Tests
- Dedicated Information Security Services Team, 24x7x365
- Formalized Incident Response & Cyber-triage
- Disaster Recovery & Secure Data Backup
- Multi-factor Authentication
- Email & Disk Encryption
- Unified Threat Management
- DarkWeb Monitoring
24 / 7
Because cyber-attacks and threats don’t always occur during office hours, having monitoring coverage 24 / 7 ensures your business is always protected. With a fully managed service, management can ensure a company is monitored for breaches.
A Security Assessment uncovers vulnerabilities in an organisation’s defense framework. Vulnerabilities can be identified, documented and a plan created to address them before an attacker has a chance to exploit weaknesses. Understanding your company’s current posture, or standing, related to cyber security allows you to take action and reduce risk.
- Technology Assessment
- Network Security Plan
- Review of Frameworks & Standards
- Review of Risks, Policies, Tools & Procedures
- IT Security Planning & Budgeting
- Cyber Security Strategy Alignment with Business Goals